Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

there's something wrong with my computer....

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: there's something wrong with my computer....

The Nature Boy said:

2. What kind of Internet browser do you use? Is it microsoft? Or netscape. I don't think it has anything to do with your account.

well im on aol if that helps. i guess its just me thats stuck in here. uh.

The Nature Boy said:

LOL. I wonder if those guys pull in a lot of cash. I hope so. But I'm not italian and I don't have one of those wacky moustaches those guys wear too. damn, the hurdles I have to cross to chase my dream.

Monkeys like the one in "friends" are a pain in the ass. First of all, they eat weird shit, like mealey worms--not bananas! They eat fruit as snacks but the little monkeys eat disgusting bugs! This means you either have to buy those bugs or raise em!

Also, they tend to throw up a lot leaving little pre-digested bug puddles all over the carpet. Not fun. Besides that, the males get horny and jerk off leaving little monkey cum stains on the walls. Some of us already have that decor so that might not be a problem.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: there's something wrong with my computer....

68GT350 said:

waddup, sponge daddy? Late? What time is it where you be? It's the afternoon here.

im down with the south bro, im an hour behinds you.

toga22 said:

You would have been my hero? :)

Ernie is a yellow lab puppy....needs training and a short leash!!

Of course I would have been your hero silly!!!! I just can't help it.

As for your puppy needing training and a short leash, I've been told that too!!! Damn!!

68GT350 said:

Besides that, the males get horny and jerk off leaving little monkey cum stains on the walls. Some of us already have that decor so that might not be a problem.

i wonder if im a monkey?

The Nature Boy said:

As for your puppy needing training and a short leash, I've been told that too!!! Damn!!

Labradors are one of the smartest breeds and the easiest to train....but tell that to the unfortunate chap being dragged along by those monsters! I love dogs. My dog says "Woof" (hello) to everyone here!

The Nature Boy said:

Nature Boy..my hero...See I told you that you were Sweet!! :verygood:

LOL...Well, when Ernie grows out of his short leash I will let you borrow it!!

Top Bottom