Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

there's something wrong with my computer....

Re: Re: Re: Re: there's something wrong with my computer....

The Nature Boy said:

I like monkeys.

Me too.

The Nature Boy said:

you realize if you pass out running with your dog all he/she can do for you is lick your face. Unless your dog is named lassie.

Nature Boy is cracking me up!

toga22 said:

LOL....Or drag me down the street!! My dog's name is Ernie.

How are you doing, Sweetie? ;)

I'm good darlin'. I'm in dreary St. Louis. But I get to go home tonight. Sorry to hear about you passing out. You know I would have caught you if I was around when you pased out. But then again I don't take aerobics so.... nevermind. ;)

What kind of dog is Ernie?

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: there's something wrong with my computer....

spongebob said:

yea, making them feel like we own them and they should do tricks for treats and shit. make em potty in a container of some sort and scold them if they dont, like its thier fault we removed them from thier natural habitat. yea pet-izing.

LOL, that's funny too!!!

Keeping a monkey in captivity as a pet is illigal in the US. Sorry to burst your bubble. Move to Italy and buy an organ grinder and a little fez and vest. Then your set.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: there's something wrong with my computer....

68GT350 said:

LOL, that's funny too!!!

hey another late night homie, wat up fool?

im glad eveybody is in here, im stuck.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: there's something wrong with my computer....

spongebob said:

yea, making them feel like we own them and they should do tricks for treats and shit. make em potty in a container of some sort and scold them if they dont, like its thier fault we removed them from thier natural habitat. yea pet-izing.

im not into computers and stuff, but im stuck in this thread, i cant view or respond to other threads till i get out of this one. call a mod.

1. As for the monkeys, I don't know. My area of expertise revolves around television, movies, and cartoons (namely the Simpsons.) But I know monkeys can make good pets. They can be taught to use the toilet too since they're kinda smart. But they can also be very mischevious, which can lead to trouble. I wonder if chicks would dig a monkey as much as they adore puppies.

2. What kind of Internet browser do you use? Is it microsoft? Or netscape. I don't think it has anything to do with your account.

The Nature Boy said:

I'm good darlin'. I'm in dreary St. Louis. But I get to go home tonight. Sorry to hear about you passing out. You know I would have caught you if I was around when you pased out. But then again I don't take aerobics so.... nevermind. ;)

What kind of dog is Ernie?

You would have been my hero? :)

Ernie is a yellow lab puppy....needs training and a short leash!!

He is fun though...Don't you start complaining about the weather now!! It is damn cold up here and suppose to snow....again!!

68GT350 said:
Keeping a monkey in captivity as a pet is illigal in the US. Sorry to burst your bubble. Move to Italy and buy an organ grinder and a little fez and vest. Then your set.

LOL. I wonder if those guys pull in a lot of cash. I hope so. But I'm not italian and I don't have one of those wacky moustaches those guys wear too. damn, the hurdles I have to cross to chase my dream.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: there's something wrong with my computer....

spongebob said:

hey another late night homie, wat up fool?

im glad eveybody is in here, im stuck.

waddup, sponge daddy? Late? What time is it where you be? It's the afternoon here.

Top Bottom