Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

there's something wrong with my computer....

Re: Re: Re: Re: there's something wrong with my computer....

The Nature Boy said:

have you closed all of your browsers and then tried again?

I'm more of a dog person. I like monkeys.

i have two pets, a dog and cat. "angel" and "kitty" respectivly.

i wanna get a little monkey one day, what do you know about petizing them?

toga22 said:

Must have been a damn long line...I told you I could pick you up some Milk!! :)

I am on injured reserve for a few days.....:(
I passed out in class the other day.....found out I am low in iron and the boss won't let me teach until my % goes up again...

So, I am going to go running with the dog instead!!

you better take it easy girl, i dont want you passing out on me on our first date and all. as soon as i get out of this thread.

The Nature Boy said:

you realize if you pass out running with your dog all he/she can do for you is lick your face. Unless your dog is named lassie.

LOL....Or drag me down the street!! My dog's name is Ernie.

How are you doing, Sweetie? ;)

spongebob said:

you better take it easy girl, i dont want you passing out on me on our first date and all. as soon as i get out of this thread.

First date? :) Well, Sponge Man I never knew......

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: there's something wrong with my computer....

spongebob said:

i have two pets, a dog and cat. "angel" and "kitty" respectivly.

i wanna get a little monkey one day, what do you know about petizing them?

hey bro, what does petizing them mean? you mean acclimating them with other pets?

back to your internet browser question, are you still having problems? do you use IE or netscape. You need to clear your cache or temporary internet files. Let me know if you need any help.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: there's something wrong with my computer....

The Nature Boy said:

hey bro, what does petizing them mean? you mean acclimating them with other pets?

back to your internet browser question, are you still having problems? do you use IE or netscape. You need to clear your cache or temporary internet files. Let me know if you need any help.

yea, making them feel like we own them and they should do tricks for treats and shit. make em potty in a container of some sort and scold them if they dont, like its thier fault we removed them from thier natural habitat. yea pet-izing.

im not into computers and stuff, but im stuck in this thread, i cant view or respond to other threads till i get out of this one. call a mod.

Top Bottom