Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

there's something wrong with my computer....

ok then: follow these instructions, this will hopefully work. you might have an issue with your account on EF, but I'm not sure.

1 At the top of the screen select "Tools", then "Internet Options".
2 A new window should open up, and on it you should see a an area that says "Temporary Internet Files". Click on "Delet files".
3. Then close your internet browser and then start it up again.

Let me know if you've read this and you understand what I'm saying.

The Nature Boy said:
ok then: follow these instructions, this will hopefully work. you might have an issue with your account on EF, but I'm not sure.

1 At the top of the screen select "Tools", then "Internet Options".
2 A new window should open up, and on it you should see a an area that says "Temporary Internet Files". Click on "Delet files".
3. Then close your internet browser and then start it up again.

Let me know if you've read this and you understand what I'm saying.

i tried that earlier. it didnt work. these damn computers. there suppossed to connect you to the world. shit, i dont get to go nowhere.
oh well.

The Nature Boy said:

or the kid who fell down the well.

its pretty cool in here i guess. not too many people stop by though. but i always did like being by myself sometimes.
have you listened to the new creed cd, i like it.

so in your address or location bar at the top of your screen if you typed www.elitefitness.com it sends you to this exact thread? Click on the link I just typed and what happens?

Here's an idea, you can erase this thread right? You created it, you have the power to delete it. I wonder where it would send you then? Xanidu?

spongebob said:

its pretty cool in here i guess. not too many people stop by though. but i always did like being by myself sometimes.
have you listened to the new creed cd, i like it.

Ive heard a couple of the songs. It's pretty good. I havta download it since I hate buying CD's.

The Nature Boy said:
so in your address or location bar at the top of your screen if you typed www.elitefitness.com it sends you to this exact thread? Click on the link I just typed and what happens?

Here's an idea, you can erase this thread right? You created it, you have the power to delete it. I wonder where it would send you then? Xanidu?

yea, it sends me straight here.

yea i dont think i oughtta delete it. it could delete me.

im not upset about it anymore. its like having my own place. its cool.

so you can go to other places right? cnn.com, etc? I'm trying to figure you if it's your computer, or if it's EF. If you try and go anywere else and you keep coming back to this thread then it's gotta be your computer.

The Nature Boy said:
so you can go to other places right? cnn.com, etc? I'm trying to figure you if it's your computer, or if it's EF. If you try and go anywere else and you keep coming back to this thread then it's gotta be your computer.

i think its my computer because i cant go anywhere. this computer was given to me, i wondered why the person just gave it to me for free.
he probably had the same problem.
if i remember correctly he called it christine, i thought that was strange.

that is most bizzarre. I can't fathom why it would send you here. One last thing.

Go back to where I told you to delete the internet files (tools, internet options) what does it say your home page is?

Top Bottom