Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is there anything you miss about one of your exes?

biteme

MVP
EF VIP
As I'm getting ready to make coffee, I thought of my ex wife. Even though now I hate her for what she did. I miss her enthusiasm for life, her dynamic personality, and silliness. She was the opposite of me and what attracted me so much to her. She would often wake up like a little kid, just so enthused about the day. I've never met anyone like her in that regard.

gotmilk said:
no...I decapitated all my ex's anyhow

I may come out of retirement. I miss it.

nope, don't miss any ex's at all.

Same kinda situation.. My ex would film the day of us being together.. I would go and get coffee and he'd be filming me, because he wanted to show our kids what we used to do..!! Everyday he'd plan something new to do..

I remember when we went out to see a play, He was so inspired from it, The very same evening we went to Rome! I loved that he was so spontaneous.. However, It just got abit too much after that..

I do miss him and I do think about him quite often..

stilleto said:
nope, don't miss any ex's at all.

That's because you're a woman and as we all know as Led Zeppelin so eloquently put it, "The soul of a woman was created below"

Ilk said:
Same kinda situation.. My ex would film the day of us being together.. I would go and get coffee and he'd be filming me, because he wanted to show our kids what we used to do..!! Everyday he'd plan something new to do..

I remember when we went out to see a play, He was so inspired from it, The very same evening we went to Rome! I loved that he was so spontaneous.. However, It just got abit too much after that..

I do miss him and I do think about him quite often..

An exception to the rule, kind of like some men are gay, it's the exception and not the rule. :)

Top Bottom