Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

are there any women on this board who aren't married or aren't single parents?

dullboy said:
just curious??

dullboy comes in peace.

....for a peace.

j/k

It is different in New York city where you live. But, it is rare to find a girl over 25 who isn't married, divorced, kids, etc. in the rest of the country

(except for girls like QT who can't land a man)

awittyusername said:
....for a peace.

j/k

It is different in New York city where you live. But, it is rare to find a girl over 25 who isn't married, divorced, kids, etc. in the rest of the country

she's gonna kick your ass... LOL

I think Seashell, Bunny, Sassy, Vel, and a few others im sure.

awittyusername said:
....for a peace.

j/k

I the depressed coal region of the US, 25 is middle age for a female. Maybe that's why most family trees look like telephone poles.

awittyusername said:
....for a peace.
j/k

Its similar in the D.C. area, single professionals make up almost 50% of the city I live in (right outside the D.C. area).

Stop making fun of QT. lol

nycgirl said:
Its similar in the D.C. area, single professionals make up almost 50% of the city I live in (right outside the D.C. area).

Stop making fun of QT. lol

I am not making fun of QT.

I feel sorry for her, because her mom is so disappointed she may never have grandchildren

awittyusername said:
I am not making fun of QT.

I feel sorry for her, because her mom is so disappointed she may never have grandchildren

LOL.

Then say a prayer for my mom, because she isn't happy she has a Rottie Mix as a grandbaby.

Top Bottom