Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

the_clockwork - Just because i have changed my ways....................

sugarlicious

the_clockwork - Just because I have changed my ways, don't make me mad, because trust me I will wipe the floor with your behind, so you take a chill pill and be nice, I saw all the degrading and verbal comments you wrote about me.
You don't want to get into a verbal spat with me, you and I know I will win........................so be nice

jon79 said:
u r nice bro?

Yeah i am now, but the_Clockwork
just will not let it rest, he feels the need to insult me and i swear the beast in me wants to bite back, but for now i am going to chill :)

sugarlicious said:
the_clockwork - Just because I have changed my ways, don't make me mad, because trust me I will wipe the floor with your behind, so you take a chill pill and be nice, I saw all the degrading and verbal comments you wrote about me.
You don't want to get into a verbal spat with me, you and I know I will win........................so be nice
you ARE pretty intimidating

sugarlicious said:

what are you going to do, give him -5 karma?

I'd rather slit my wrists and fuck your mother than have you wipe my behind on the floor

Top Bottom