Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

the_clockwork - Just because i have changed my ways....................

the_clockwork said:
I'd rather slit my wrists and fuck your mother than have you wipe my behind on the floor

Be Original and please slit your wrists and as for my mother, fuckface guess what your not her type, last i heard your 2inch pecker, was just a bloody joke of what you would call a hard-on

sugarlicious said:
Be Original and please slit your wrists and as for my mother, fuckface guess what your not her type, last i heard your 2inch pecker, was just a bloody joke of what you would call a hard-on

you have the worst grammar I have ever seen since this douche, Yonkers_Weights was here.

sugarlicious said:

why are you asking about his "pecker"?

the_clockwork said:
you have the worst grammar I have ever seen since this douche, Yonkers_Weights was here.

Please skinny legs, go put your clothes back on, NO ONE wants to that stupid ass of what you call a body

sugarlicious said:
Please skinny legs, go put your clothes back on, NO ONE wants to that stupid ass of what you call a body

post some pictures of yourself

the_clockwork said:
no b/c I bet you are a fat piece of shit

Oh really that is not what you said to be last night, if i do recall it was
oh sugar, yes sugar, your the man sugar, i am your BITCH sugar

Top Bottom