Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Thanks to all those who helped to try and get that nasty picture out of my k history but now Gambino is taking the reighns as a nasty Mother F.

yeah, bros...George's Expert site is fucked up so some of us are logging on via elite in the day, some of you unemployed fuckwads have to have some sympathy for us hard working stiffs...

If you go nonplat you won't see the images only the links.. George should fix this! Or disable html in karma messages

samoth said:
Seriously? Has anyone addressed the problem?

:cow:

No not yet, or at least not to my knowledge, but, I just emailed Big Rick Rock and Digger in hopes they do something. I really dont care who that offends since it did not matter to them that I was offended especially after the threads on trying to get rid of them! I would never send things like that to anyone.

CO B-man said:
No not yet but, I just emailed Big Rick Rock and Digger in hopes they do something. I really dont care who that offends since it did not matter to them that I was offended especially after the threads on trying to get rid of them! I would never send things like that to anyone.

Digger and BRR are good people. They will get to the bottom of this

:locked:

Top Bottom