Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Thanks to all of our fallen service members this Memorial Day weekend

Steroid_Virgin

Thanks to all the brave US men & women who have given their own lives for our freedom. The very freedom that I see many shit on each and every day. No you did not die in vain, there are still many that hold you in their highest regaurd and have not forgotten. My you all rest in peace, and continue to look over our troubled country..

With all DUE RESPECT.... To all those that have died Around the World fighting to keep the Ideals of Freedom and Respect from being repressed.

Enjoy your Long Weekend in the Greatest Freedom Loving Country(Insert your Country) in the world.
If you are working, thank you.
Stop Monday for a moment and Thank those dead hero's privately in whatever way you feel is right for you..

If you go to any Memorial events, shake as many of the living veterans hands as you can and thank them as well....

You may hate the Goverment, but you should always love it's freedom fighters regardless.

Last edited:
I agree steroid virgin...but I have to wonder, why did you say "I don't see a problem here" on the thread about our government testing chem weapons on our soldiers?

Top Bottom