Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Thank god for today

yes sir! WHAT UP FREAKY DEKEY!!! Nice to see ya on here..havent seen ya on for a grip! yeah i'm 23 today...i have this huge party being thrown for me tonite at my friend's house....the booze, blunts, and broads are gonna be flowing like niagra falls tonite ya'll...anybody near me is definitely invited

AHHHH SHIIIIIT, kakalaky. I'm too far from cincy to come hang, but I'll drink a few to you in your honor tonight. HAPPY BIRTHDAY.

Hey bro where about in Ohio do you live. I know from your previous posts you live somewhere near me, I'm in the Dayton/Cincy area.

Hey bro, for real I appreciate it. I dont take happy bday's for granted...yeah wish you could make it man..seriously, hot girls, great drinks (I was a bartender up at school all year so i get to do my thang tonite for da ladies and get em fuuhhhcked up LOL) and if your into this kinda thing : I think my boy bought a q.p. of bud for everybody to enjoy (yeah he's a balla like that) I know he's gonna try to get me to smoke (i havent gotten high in ages) but I gotta "JUST SAY NO." LOL LOL Shit i'm already asian, i cant be all chinky eyed for the ladies bwwahahahahhaaaa

WHUD UP PIMP C!!!

i answered you in a pm i think or another thread i forget..but I went to Miami (just graduated a few weeks ago) now I'm home for the summer at my folks house (in southern OHIO)

Top Bottom