Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

texgirl has the perfect fat round ass

N

nclifter6feet6

fat or phat booty....its perfect. i wish women would eat more protien then more asses would resemble hers

i wish more women ate protien and did squats but 99 percent of women dont, theyre just cardio addicts and want to "tone"

nclifter6feet6 said:
i wish more women ate protien and did squats but 99 percent of women dont, theyre just cardio addicts and want to "tone"
If most women had a perfectly round ass then it wouldn't be as exciting to find one so perfect now would it? ;)

polarpixie said:

If most women had a perfectly round ass then it wouldn't be as exciting to find one so perfect now would it? ;)

flawed logic, we'd just ogle another body part

:D

i told my girlfriend ' i love your fat ass ' the other day, and it was like the record stopped. she was not pleased , and i had to beg and plead that i meant PHat

Big Buck said:
I want Polarpixie and Raina to strip down and wrestle in jello.

Souds like fun but I'm a little a worried that she might thow a cheap shot at me when she temporarily blinds me with the bright light radiating from her glorious luminous buttocks!

I'm so happy for all you little fellas that come on here and get your jollies by flirting with the resident chiquitas. It makes me smile.:)

Top Bottom