Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Testosterone Boy sees black helicopters and feds do experiments on him while asleep

p0ink

""This country" performed experiments with me while I was under anesthesia for routine surgery. These experiments left me unable to fill out a basic hunting license the next day.

"This country" followed my every move 24/7 for two years before offering me a position of very trusted service.

"This country" chose to ignore my warning that the WTC would get "cut in half" by a terrorist attack.

"This country" insulted me, my love interest, my family, my occupation, and my dog while extending their "offer".

"This country" followed up by continuing to periodically insult me over the telephone for two years before finally telling me that "we aren't going to hire you."

I never applied for any fucking position with "this country."

It was the greatest mind fuck that is humanly imaginable and ripped at least two years out of my life.

I have talked of disappearing into the Australian outback to assure that "this country" would leave me the fuck alone.

So.........you have no fucking clue where I am coming from."

-Testosterone Boy.

don't believe me? go see how fucking insane this sociopath is:
http://boards.elitefitness.com/forum/showthread.php?postid=2717983#post2717983

test boy, put on the tin foil hats and close those windows so the contrails cant get in.

Saying that someone on the EF chat board has mental problems is like saying Darktooth dresses in women's clthing. It is a given.

Now if you told me that someone on the board actually had a job, then I would scream bloody murder.

test boy, you said you had me on ignore. how are you reading this? are the aliens or are the feds beaming this thread to you telepathically.

You fucking idiot. I live close to an Air Force base and their helicopters are seen almost daily.

As far as experimentation while under anesthesia, anybody with an education knows that certain government agencies have no qualms about doing that.

Grow the fuck up and step out of your Republican lala land.

Now if you will excuse me, I have to master certain Photoshop skills for an upcoming shoot. Some of us have things to do besides live in fantasy land aka EF.

Testosterone boy said:
My business has also been picking up making me realize how ludicrous it is take a chat board at all serious.

I have never taken you serious to begin with, T-Burd.

Looks like we're even.

Top Bottom