Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Testosterone Boy sees black helicopters and feds do experiments on him while asleep

Testosterone boy said:
My last three jobs were all commercial photography. I don't promote that aspect of the business to a group that is primarily 18-25 years old.

Unless you make well over $100/hour doing what you love then you have little room to talk.

What is wrong with wedding photography by the way? Photography is without a doubt one of the most competitive businesses on the face of the earth. Since it is the most popular hobby in the world, there are more than a few people that would like to make a living at it.

What exactly do you do that allows you such disdain for professional photography? What is your web address? Even have so much as a logo? Didn't think so pal. So sorry.

I think he was referring to your suggestions that you were somehow involved in some government secret operations and yet you also claim to be a photographer.

primetime21 said:

I think he was referring to your suggestions that you were somehow involved in some government secret operations and yet you also claim to be a photographer.
I never made any inference to working in any gov secret operations.

I said that experiments were conducted while I was under anesthesia. I know because they later told me the results. For a considerable amount of money, I might confidentially release the name of the legal firm I consulted with. Prolly not because he is a board member.

Claim to be a photographer? Well my logo and letterhead were designed by EF members and some members have seen my web page which I will not release to this board or any other board of net loony tunes. I have 4 professional cameras and 25 lenses.

Something about the net. People lose responsibility.

If I was bored enough to examine previous posts.....almost everyone here could be portrayed as being out there.

At any rate, I need to ask for my medical records prior to 2000. Hopefully I can post them up somehow.

Being under surveillance will make a lot of people respond in different ways. It is very weird thing I will tell you. SPOOKY!

hooch said:
Wow!! You really are a Republican trained propaganda machine.....this person with cancer first called him a "cum guzzling twat"...so whats wrong with a reply in kind????
Thanks hooch, I was unable tio remember what angered me so.

Yes....those words would anger some.

Top Bottom