Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Testosterone Boy sees black helicopters and feds do experiments on him while asleep

2Thick said:
Saying that someone on the EF chat board has mental problems is like saying Darktooth dresses in women's clthing. It is a given.

Now if you told me that someone on the board actually had a job, then I would scream bloody murder.
If you want my opinion, the "perfect people" probably commited suicide in a world largely run by drones.

My business has also been picking up making me realize how ludicrous it is take a chat board at all serious.

im assuming you took me off ignore, test boy.

good. im waiting for some responses from you on several threads.

Anarchist said:
what was the point of all this poink? did you 2 have a spatt you just cant let go or what?
He has absolutely nothing going on in his life except for political dreams and a frisbee catching dog. Spends his days perusing right of right web sites and nights are spent beating off to John Birch manifestos.

rushx79 said:
so i guess wedding photographers are in high demand for the intelligence sector of the US government?
My last three jobs were all commercial photography. I don't promote that aspect of the business to a group that is primarily 18-25 years old.

Unless you make well over $100/hour doing what you love then you have little room to talk.

What is wrong with wedding photography by the way? Photography is without a doubt one of the most competitive businesses on the face of the earth. Since it is the most popular hobby in the world, there are more than a few people that would like to make a living at it.

What exactly do you do that allows you such disdain for professional photography? What is your web address? Even have so much as a logo? Didn't think so pal. So sorry.

Top Bottom