Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test E

Lakefire61

I'm new here to the sight. I'm a 55 year old former Marine. I have been bodybuilding for 35 years. I am interested in cycling on Test E. wondering if there are any older body builders out there that can give me some advice ? Any feedback would be greatly appreciated .

Nothing changes on what you should do for a first cycle wether you are old or young. The same cycle should be ran.

The only real difference is that an older person will need to make sure to run a really good PCT protocol afterwards to ensure their natural testosterone production recovers optimally. The older you are, the harder it will be for your natural testosterone production to recover.

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]A simple testosterone cycle of 10-12 weeks at 400-500mg/week is your best option for a first cycle. Being new to steroids, your body will hyper respond and you don't need a very aggressive cycle. It's very similar to an 18 year old having their first drink. A single drink really hits them because they have never drank before. However, a more experienced drinker would need much more alcohol to get the same effect. [/FONT]

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]Here's what I recommend:[/FONT]

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]Weeks 1 - 10[/FONT]
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]testosterone 500mg/week (split up your weekly dosage into two injections per week)[/FONT]
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]aromasin 12.5mg every other day[/FONT]

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]After your cycle run the perfect PCT protocol: [/FONT]http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]^The perfect PCT protocol is truly the best PCT protocol you can run. Run it exactly as laid out in the article and you won't have any problems with your natural testosterone production recovering after your cycle. [/FONT]

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]Here is a good video for you to watch where I explain how to properly run a first steroid cycle -> [/FONT]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqBLCSaKsW4

Top Bottom