Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test cyp and Winny cycle

Gainiac

I'm halfway through my test cyp cycle at 2ml a week, taking 10mg nolva eod, I shot of hcg at 500iu a week, just started to a Winny in today at 50mg ed, any info on what I çan expect for the next 6 weeks, gains sides, etc

Well, with HCG and nolvadex instead of a proper AI you can expect any of the estrogen related side effects. That is a beginning. Also, with winstrol you should be taking a good liver supporting supplement, as it is liver toxic. In addition to that, I would recommend using a nice joint supporting supplement, since winstrol is harsh on the joints.

Who told you to use a SERM like nolva on cycle? Poor advice. It will not stop testosterone from aromatizing so be prepared for a major estrogen rebound and possible gyno even weeks after you stop your cycle. Also, HCG is another terrible choice. What do you think you are getting from it?

Winny is good if you are under 10% body fat. If not then it is best left to competitors. You wont notice much from it other than the nasty side effects of painful joints and hair loss.

Next time you really need to do proper research before using these powerful hormones because you can easily hurt yourself.

Thanks for the info, my bf is probably around 12-13%, if I run an 6-8 week Winny cycle with the test do you think I'll see good Gains? And if I stop the hcg should I run it on pct?

Thanks for the info, my bf is probably around 12-13%, if I run an 6-8 week Winny cycle with the test do you think I'll see good Gains? And if I stop the hcg should I run it on pct?

You never want to use HCG in a PCT protocol as it is suppressive of natural testosterone production.

Why don't you simplify things and use SARMS instead? WAY more mild in the way of side effects and SARMS are way better then steroids for fat loss.

I would forgo steroids all together and run the SARMS triple stack. The triple stack is combination of S4 + ostarine + cardarine. http://www.evolutionary.org/the-SARMS-triple-stack-protocolCardarine is a great SARM for fat loss and endurance
Ostarine is a great SARM for recovery
S4 is a great SARM for strength gains
You get the best of everything by stacking the three together.

SARMS are only minimally suppressive of natural testosterone production so all that is needed as a mini PCT after a cycle of SARMS is a good natural testosterone booster like HCGenerate ES from n2bm.com.

Top Bottom