Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ten Most Harmful Books of the 19th and 20th Centuries

WODIN

बुद्धकर&
Platinum
http://www.humaneventsonline.com/article.php?id=7591

1. The Communist Manifesto
2. Mein Kampf
3. Quotations from Chairman Mao
4. The Kinsey Report
5. Democracy and Education
6. Das Kapital
7. The Feminine Mystique
8. The Course of Positive Philosophy
9. Beyond Good and Evil
10. General Theory of Employment, Interest and Money

Oh brother....It's hillarious that Darwins works also received votes in this analysis from the conservatives.

On NPR this morning they were talking about a library in WA, were the FBI came trying to get info on people who checked out a book about Bin Lauden.
Big Brotha's watchin'.

I didn't click the link. So maybe they already had these books already on there...

the bible
the koran
Calvin and Hobbs at it again

broley said:
I didn't click the link. So maybe they already had these books already on there...

the bible
the koran
Calvin and Hobbs at it again

How can the Bible be on the list it was written before the 19th century. Why don't read the thread before making lame comments.

How does the Kinsey report make that list??

Was it put together by a staunch Catholic or something?

WTF?

"...The 1953 book also included reports of sexual activity involving girls younger than age 4, and suggested that sex between adults and children could be beneficial.”

Absolute bullshit. Whoever made this list should have actually read the books. I read them years ago and NEVER saw any such suggestion. This actually stems from the backlash from very conservative groups that sought to diminish Kinsey's research and keep sexual knowledge, and freedome taboo.

I don't know what the movie says (yet), but I now recognize the bullshit from the short blurb on that website.

BTW wasn't Catcher in the Rye supposed to be a damaging book too?

Top Bottom