Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tempur-pedic bed vs Sleep number bed

Had a tempur pedic, ditched it and went for the Dux 7007. It is a wonderful thing

I have considered both of these beds, but was steered away from tempur pedic. I live in the humid south and that can caouse problems with that bed. And they say the bed is really hot to sleep on, the material holds in the body heat or something...not a good bed for southern climates. Didn't get the other one either. Still shopping...

I have a Sleep Number bed. I find I get to sleep much faster, and stay asleep, and don't roll around. With my old bed I was waking up several times a night and tossing and turning. So that much is great.
However, I would only recommend it in a King size. The mattress has two chambers, so there's a split down the middle that is relatively unsupported. If you sleep by yourself in the center of the bed, you're sleeping in a canyon. Each chamber of the queen mattress is a bit narrow , I occasionally wind up half on the chamber, and half in the canyon. Since the chambers of a King would be much wider this wouldn't be as much a problem.
Also, you'll probably want to blow the bed up to a higher pressure when you have sex, and then deflate it later when you sleep.
The company's warranty/customer service department is fantastic.

You can find a much better deal than the temperpedics.

I bought a bed/mattress that is memory foam from a local company and paid less than a 1/4th of the cost of the others.

Y_Lifter said:
Firm - Pillow Top mattress is da bomb'ola

Actually I took Y`s advice about a month ago and bought a Pillowtop bed. We shopped around and they were the most comfortable of all. They are firm yet very soft, It`s hard to explain. I will never go back to the Firm mattress again. Plus we went from Queen size to king. AHHHH

gonelifting said:

Actually I took Y`s advice about a month ago and bought a Pillowtop bed. We shopped around and they were the most comfortable of all. They are firm yet very soft, It`s hard to explain. I will never go back to the Firm mattress again. Plus we went from Queen size to king. AHHHH

Its like a fitness model type woman that is strong yet has a tiny bit of fat so she is still soft.

Top Bottom