Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tempur-pedic bed vs Sleep number bed

I forgot what kind of bed I have but I love it. I sleep like a newborn baby every night.

I don't know about either of those but a couple months ago I bought a serta perfect sleeper fallbrooke pillowtop set and it is very nice. :nighty:

have you considered all other alternatives?

girl3_bon.jpg

john937 said:
However, I would only recommend it in a King size. The mattress has two chambers, so there's a split down the middle that is relatively unsupported. If you sleep by yourself in the center of the bed, you're sleeping in a canyon. Each chamber of the queen mattress is a bit narrow , I occasionally wind up half on the chamber, and half in the canyon. Since the chambers of a King would be much wider this wouldn't be as much a problem.
Also, you'll probably want to blow the bed up to a higher pressure when you have sex, and then deflate it later when you sleep.
The company's warranty/customer service department is fantastic.

You can order a bed that has only one chamber instead of two so I'm guessing it's right in the middle of the bed. I'm not sure of the size of the chamber though. It could take up most of the bed or maybe it's just an ordinary chamber that is placed in the middle.

The Nature Boy said:
either one would be sufficient for you to cry yourself to sleep after watching a NY Giants game.

You scumbag!!!! :mad:

It's true. It's all true. :bawling:

if it wasn't for the freaking never ending headache; I would be drinking like an alcoholic. NY Giants suck in the worst way.

Top Bottom