Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tell the secrets behind????????????????

karson

What made you come up with the screene name on this board that you did? I used the name Karson because that was my dogs name.

i often go by phenomenal woman ala Maya Angelou as an alias... but i decided to shorten it, typed in phenomenal, decided that i wanted something different than that, something that kinda indicated that i was female... so phen changed to phem... voila...

not very creative, i'll probably change it some time in the near future...

i said this before, but when I was at school a couple of years ago lifting in the student rec center, my friends from New Jersey would always be like Damn, *** you are cockdiesel! But with their New Jersey accent it sounded like "Kak" diesel instead of "Cock" diesel..plus i'm sure everybody has heard Shaq being called Shaqdiesel...

I like to preach alot?!?:p .......Seriously though,I couldnr think of anything and there was a clip on the news about some minister so I went with minister.

I walked down the street and saw a yellow bird flying gracefully through the air, it looked at me and said the ancient ewok proverb "ub nub begoopa" and flew away in an instant.

And from there I got my name.

I'm very much into design so I think of my surroundings from a design aspect both physically and non-physically, so when it came to Kryp2o I wanted a bit of a mysterious feel and unique cool look when spelled out. It has no personal ties.

The funny part about it is when people on here spell my user name they spell it Krypto which little do most people know but krypto is actually superboy's dog in the superboy comics. It's probably the most miss-spelled name on here. :D

Kryp2o said:
It's probably the most miss-spelled name on here. :D

people misspell mine too... as you see above, i intentionally misspelled it... i think i'll go register again under phenomena right now just to make sure no one tries to play some shit with my name :)

Phemomena said:

people misspell mine too... as you see above, i intentionally misspelled it... i think i'll go register again under phenomena right now just to make sure no one tries to play some shit with my name :)

shit, already taken... should have known... oh well... what can i do:worried: :worried: :worried:

Phemomena said:

Nah . . . I wouldn't worry about peeps screwing with the name, hell It's unique also. Why change It ?

Top Bottom