Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tell me what you think of what this girl said to me last night

duritz

Banned
I have been talking to her for about a month or so. We hung out one time and things went great. She's really into me. This week is her finals so i decided to give her a call to cheer her up. I called her last night and she said, "I have been in the library for 10 hrs... i read 16 chapters... i have 4 left" I say, "How come you have so many chapters to go over?? did you procrastinate??" She says, "OMG no i didn't procrastinate it's a cumulative final." I say ok we talk a lil bit and then we hang up.

Well like 2 hrs later she comes online and says, "I am pissed at you. Don't ever fucking call me a procrastinator again. bye!!!" I'm like wtf?!?!?!?

Is it me or is this girl taking it waaaayyyy too serious?? It's like i called her a whore or something. I mean come on. I didn't even call her a procrastinator... i asked if she procrastinated.

Is she a psycho or what???

also... i went to the same college as her. I never studied for a final or any test for that matter more than an hour. Isn't 10+ hours for one test a little bit overboard??? I had a 3.5 GPA in college, not like i failed because of it.

duritz said:

Is she a psycho or what???

Yes, but give her some slack cuz she might be super stressed.

gymrat said:
You do seem to post alot about the oposite sex though.

so is that a good thing or a bad thing??? seems to me you think it's a bad thing. I guess i am not as cool as you. I can meet a lot of girls... i think it's a good thing.

Top Bottom