Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

tell me about a favorite compliment you've received...

cindylou

Fancy
EF VIP
all compliments that are sincere are awesome, but what is your favorite compliment (or couple of favorites) you've received?

Used to be when people would say stuff like ''you're a big dude'' or ''you look great, good work''

Now I don't really care. I'm bigger than ever, but the best compliments lately are that I am a good father and a hard worker and honest.

maybe I'm getting old

When she said I have a beautiful penis...although it gets old around the 53rd time.

Used to be when people would say stuff like ''you're a big dude'' or ''you look great, good work''

Now I don't really care. I'm bigger than ever, but the best compliments lately are that I am a good father and a hard worker and honest.

maybe I'm getting old

I'd 'like' this post if I could. :)

Few weeks back I was shushed in court and was feeling embarrassed. A lady asked my coworker who I was and if I was any good. I expected her to deny knowing me or mock me but instead she said great stuff eventhough she didn't know I was hearing

Sent from my HTC One V using EliteFitness

Top Bottom