Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tell me about it

That would be necessary. There is a reason I've never been pregnant. Well I might have fertility issues, but I wouldn't know as Ive never tried.
Still part of the mint in box uterus club? Me too! LOL,. In fact I just got a 3 year sub-dermal implant to make sure I stay that way.

Why did it take so long?
To screw with me (specifically, to run up my legal fees) the ex drug his feet on doing anything promptly. When it was nearly done and he the date for his wedding scheduled I paid him back in kind so he had to get married twice, the big one was a party but not legal.

We needed a lawyer because there was a house involved and my mother was on the deed. I had a lawyer, he didn't and I didn't have the foresight to put a lot of stuff into the divorce agreement. Basically, I trusted my lawyer to anticipate what was needed. I just wanted to get the hell out ASAP. Hindsight, though, I kinda screwed myself, made some bad/rash decisions and didn't have the best legal advice. Water over the dam two decades old.

Long story shortened, it was very bitter, more on his side than mine, adultery does that :whatever: He got nasty fast, no cooperation, compassion or civility. I tried to be civil in the beginning because I felt guilt, in the end I was so angry at him for the lies he was spreading and the shit he kept making me eat that I just wanted to douse him with gas and set him on fire.

Top Bottom