Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tell Me! What is the easiest way to clean a glass bong?

This is your brain on drugs:alien: YOu don't need to have a bong it is naughty just get high on life. But let some window cleaner sit on it for like half an hour then use a scouring pad.

dude

Im the master. all my friends bring me their bongs to clean. you take rubbing alcohal and pour half the bottle in the bong. use you thumb to seal the steam. pour a shit load of salt in it. cover the top with your hand and shake the shit out of it until all the resis is off the glass, pour liquid out and repeat with hot water. Take the bowl and soak it in the salt and alcohal solution and take a q tip and rub off. easy as 123, please post results, I should sell this advice.......

Try what karson said. Or you can soak it for a few days in rubbing alcohol or high grain drinking alcohol and that should do the trick.

What Karson said, but use Acetone (main ingredient in fingernail polish remover).
Disolves the resin better. But final wash REALLY well.
Do NOT use acetone on plastic! It will frost the clear finish and weaken (maybe melt) the plastic.

Top Bottom