Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tell girl on first date?

So.....the only time I ever encountered trannies was when I was working for CMH. Community Mental Health. There is a correlation. Whether it be a true mental illness or a personality disorder. Not a accepting or recognizing reality as it is, is a good place to start when diagnosing.

Actually there is a large correlation with homosexuals and transgender with mental health but it occurs largely when they try to hide, suppress or deny their feelings/identity

Actually there is a large correlation with homosexuals and transgender with mental health but it occurs largely when they try to hide, suppress or deny their feelings/identity

Yeah thats called validation. Starts with a kid saying he's thirsty and a parent saying no you're not, you just had a drink. So they don't recognize or trust their own feelings. And look to others for validation. Like this asshole did, with a bunch of Armenian whores.

c2b7be36b2de00b5b07c442c45e1bfbe.jpg

There's also a large percentage of fgts and shims that are still fucked up long after they start wearing lipstick and calling themselves Sally. What say you?

People fighting for their country and I got this fucking douche talking about bravery and heroism...total fucking bullshit, only in Hollywood...who gives a fuck..

So.....the only time I ever encountered trannies was when I was working for CMH. Community Mental Health. There is a correlation. Whether it be a true mental illness or a personality disorder. Not a accepting or recognizing reality as it is, is a good place to start when diagnosing.

there ya go ^^^^^^ someone with some actual professional experience...and he says that HE's nuts too...nana-nana-boo-boo, stick your head in doo-doo :lmao:

This is why, at least where I live and work, people who want to be true trans have to go through both psychological and psychiatric testing and evaluation. I don't think that all trans are "mentally ill or personality disordered" although one could argue we all have personality disorders. Of course, you'll encounter them in mental health the same as you do depressed moms and bipolar people. I'm guessing you're not hanging out in gay bars so where else would you see them?

Last edited:
This is why, at least where I live and work, people who want to be true trans have to go through both psychological and psychiatric testing and evaluation. I don't think that all trans are "mentally ill or personality disordered" although one could argue we all have personality disorders. Of course, you'll encounter them in mental health the same as you do depressed moms and bipolar people. I'm guessing you're not hanging out in gay bars so where else would you see them?

my head is a complete mess sometimes and i have no desire to part with my favorite member...if you do? your head is more messed up than mine...that said, i have no expertise in the area...other than being in love with my own weiner :lmao:

my head is a complete mess sometimes and i have no desire to part with my favorite member...if you do? your head is more messed up than mine...that said, i have no expertise in the area...other than being in love with my own weiner :lmao:

That's a pretty strong statement

Last edited:
Top Bottom