Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tell girl on first date?

he's a whacked-out old man and instead of being treated for mental illness with some really serious drugs, they let him chop off his crank...wow...how heroic...

Yea i dont know about all this hero talk

remember those whackos in cali a few years back that were in this cult and they thought that the mothership was hiding behind the halle bopp comet and it was going to come and take them away and when it came close to earth they all cut off their cocks and then committed suicide?? the heaven's gate cult? were they heroes??? nope...just a bunch of fucking lunatics.

I've heard some speculate it's just another kardashian cash grabbing publicity thing. The change is real but doing it publicly is iffy ...so they say

I've heard some speculate it's just another kardashian cash grabbing publicity thing. The change is real but doing it publicly is iffy ...so they say
Well it's not like he can hide it, media hounds all those losers family memebers as if they were important. If anything at least it puts the issue out there, which might lead to a little less shaming to those going through similar transitions. :whatever:

Top Bottom