Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Teen girlfriend encourages boyfriend to commit suicide

And having a poisonous cnt like that treading the Earth is good for the pool? He should have been like "let me take you with me".
if anything shes the one that's poison to be disposed of...

my aunt and friend both hung selfs due to one caught lover cheating and my aunt it was more complicated and may have had some mental issue, but it was relationship based.... i take offense to that. insensitive jerk offs like you missing from the gene pool would likely be a greater favor!...

you're too stupid for this place...and that's an accomplishment...

you're too stupid for this place...and that's an accomplishment...

If your an indication of the intelligence level represented here I will not argue, it would be an accomplishment. That being said Im not sure weighing in on something as pressing as this topic would be any kind of indication as to the mans knowledge....at all.

If your an indication of the intelligence level represented here I will not argue, it would be an accomplishment. That being said Im not sure weighing in on something as pressing as this topic would be any kind of indication as to the mans knowledge....at all.

YOU'RE doing my work for me...

Top Bottom