Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Tattoo Trend Needs to Die

gorillahung

First, I apologize that it was my generation that started this trend in the early to mid 90's. However, enough is enough! I went to a strip club for the first time in a long time and all the dancers except one were covered in tats. They couldn't stop at little girlie tats, they had most of their legs, entire backs, and even their asses covered in ink. This doesn't look feminine. I've never heard a man look at an attractive woman and say "She'd look so much hotter if she had a lion's face tattooed on her ass". Men aren't any better getting "sleeves". I just wish these clowns getting covered in ink would just admit that they did it because it was TRENDY! I'm sure everyone on here with tats is going to flame me to death and tell me how they are different because their tats have deep "meaning". Sorry, your tats don't have meaning. You still got inked up because you were following the trendy cool kids. Just because something has "meaning" to you doesn't mean that it must be permanently drawn on your skin. Tattoos belong on sailors, prisoners, and gang members. Now go ahead and let the pretentious tatted freaks flame me to death. I refused to follow the trend as I have no tats or piercings. I guess that makes me a REBEL!

Everything is a trend. Everything. The shows you watch. The cars you drive. The clothes you wear. The people we elect. And then you get older and realize you can't keep up. And it bothers you, because you realize you wasted so much time following. And the 90s didn't start that. Tattoos have been around for hundreds of years. Mass media made it trendy. Papillon had a tattoo. Snake Plisskin had one. Etc. And strippers arent known for their decision making ability. Its why they are strippers. That and their daddy issues. You need to go to a better club and stop trolling the shitty biker ones. There are plenty that have better class bitches.

Everything is a trend. Everything. The shows you watch. The cars you drive. The clothes you wear. The people we elect. And then you get older and realize you can't keep up. And it bothers you, because you realize you wasted so much time following. And the 90s didn't start that. Tattoos have been around for hundreds of years. Mass media made it trendy. Papillon had a tattoo. Snake Plisskin had one. Etc. And strippers arent known for their decision making ability. Its why they are strippers. That and their daddy issues. You need to go to a better club and stop trolling the shitty biker ones. There are plenty that have better class bitches.

I wish there were better clubs in my neck of the woods! As for tats, I know they've been around for millenia but in Western society tats have just recently (in the past 20 years or so) become trendy. The problem with comparing to other trends is that clothes can be changed, cars die and we buy new ones. However tats are forever, even the tats of Justin Bieber's face on people's backs.

People turn 18 every day and the tattoo parlors realize it. Maybe when movie stars and athletes stop doing it, they will.

I think it will stop when the inked up people are in their 50's and have teenage children. The children will look at their tattooed parents and decide that tats are absolutely NOT COOL!

First, I apologize that it was my generation that started this trend in the early to mid 90's. However, enough is enough! I went to a strip club for the first time in a long time and all the dancers except one were covered in tats. They couldn't stop at little girlie tats, they had most of their legs, entire backs, and even their asses covered in ink. This doesn't look feminine. I've never heard a man look at an attractive woman and say "She'd look so much hotter if she had a lion's face tattooed on her ass". Men aren't any better getting "sleeves". I just wish these clowns getting covered in ink would just admit that they did it because it was TRENDY! I'm sure everyone on here with tats is going to flame me to death and tell me how they are different because their tats have deep "meaning". Sorry, your tats don't have meaning. You still got inked up because you were following the trendy cool kids. Just because something has "meaning" to you doesn't mean that it must be permanently drawn on your skin. Tattoos belong on sailors, prisoners, and gang members. Now go ahead and let the pretentious tatted freaks flame me to death. I refused to follow the trend as I have no tats or piercings. I guess that makes me a REBEL!

Something tells me you have a tribal band tattoo

Something tells me you have a tribal band tattoo

This proves my point about tats being trendy. Now certain types of tats are considered "out of style". Tribal arm bands for men and tramp stamps for women are fashion faux paz now. In 5 years sleeves will be laughed at and women with writing tattooed on their side under their boobs will be the subject of ridicule. It's worse than investing in bell bottoms. You can give your bell bottoms to a charitable mission. Your tribal band that was so cool 20 years ago can't be removed without great cost (and scars).

Top Bottom