Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Tattoo Trend Needs to Die

You need to die

When he was like 4 years old, I was sitting in the living room watching Sponge Bob with my son. So he's sitting there, watching TV, giggling like a moron and he looks over at me and says "I have a big penis"..and then he just goes back to watching TV.
They had to find a larger sized instrument for my oldest sons circumcision. Because of his "larger than normal sized penis". Doctors words, not mine. Proudest moment of my life.

They had to find a larger sized instrument for my oldest sons circumcision. Because of his "larger than normal sized penis". Doctors words, not mine. Proudest moment of my life.

The nurses in the maternity ward referred to my son as "the lady's man"

First, I apologize that it was my generation that started this trend in the early to mid 90's. However, enough is enough! I went to a strip club for the first time in a long time and all the dancers except one were covered in tats. They couldn't stop at little girlie tats, they had most of their legs, entire backs, and even their asses covered in ink. This doesn't look feminine. I've never heard a man look at an attractive woman and say "She'd look so much hotter if she had a lion's face tattooed on her ass". Men aren't any better getting "sleeves". I just wish these clowns getting covered in ink would just admit that they did it because it was TRENDY! I'm sure everyone on here with tats is going to flame me to death and tell me how they are different because their tats have deep "meaning". Sorry, your tats don't have meaning. You still got inked up because you were following the trendy cool kids. Just because something has "meaning" to you doesn't mean that it must be permanently drawn on your skin. Tattoos belong on sailors, prisoners, and gang members. Now go ahead and let the pretentious tatted freaks flame me to death. I refused to follow the trend as I have no tats or piercings. I guess that makes me a REBEL!

They want to be unique just like everyone else.

There sure are a lot of butt hurt tattooed freaks on here. Also, why would competitive bodybuilders get covered in tats? I thought a big part of bodybuilding was to show the details of your muscles. How can you show muscle detail and vascularity when it's covered by a tattoo of Yosemite Sam (which of course has deep meaning)

There sure are a lot of butt hurt tattooed freaks on here. Also, why would competitive bodybuilders get covered in tats? I thought a big part of bodybuilding was to show the details of your muscles. How can you show muscle detail and vascularity when it's covered by a tattoo of Yosemite Sam (which of course has deep meaning)

My butts not hurt

Top Bottom