Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Tattoo Trend Needs to Die

lol does it distract from her stripper/dancing routine?!?

Yes, it absolutely does. First, men go to strip clubs to see naked ATTRACTIVE WOMEN. The tattoos ruin the attractive part as well as the "woman" part. I like women who look feminine, not like the cunts riding on the back of a biker gang dude's Harley. Second, strippers don't really dance. They spread their legs on stage showing their twat and then stand up and make their ass jiggle.

Yes, it absolutely does. First, men go to strip clubs to see naked ATTRACTIVE WOMEN. The tattoos ruin the attractive part as well as the "woman" part. I like women who look feminine, not like the cunts riding on the back of a biker gang dude's Harley. Second, strippers don't really dance. They spread their legs on stage showing their twat and then stand up and make their ass jiggle.

I was really just making a joke about the crack head comment.

I don't have any tats and have no desire to get one. I think some look ok on others but minus the stripper part, I mostly agree with you.

I was at a BB show recently and was surprised at the number of tattoo'd competitors and kinda thought it looked weird, especially on the bikini girls.

But then again, I'm old and lame

Congratulations on your decision to get the latest tattoo TREND! In 5 years you will be laughed at when your tat is no longer considered cool.

Good thing no one gives a fuck what you think, huh?

Lol @going to a strip club and crying because the strippers are more masculine than you.

When he was like 4 years old, I was sitting in the living room watching Sponge Bob with my son. So he's sitting there, watching TV, giggling like a moron and he looks over at me and says "I have a big penis"..and then he just goes back to watching TV.

This guys probably going to be bitching on why we spend money hydros and meth cuz it's just a trending drug now and how he wish he didn't spend money on cocaine in the 90's .. Fk off

Top Bottom