Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

tattoo gurus, the symbolic meaning or interpretation of this tattoo..

paradox

The Machine
Platinum
a evil & angry looking moon inside a sun, whats your opinion of the symbolic meaning of a tattoo as such that I described?

bump

I just want to hold your pretty hand
The rest of you can be dissolved in acid
You've payed for this death with all your sin. Die.

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!

dread_lady said:
I just want to hold your pretty hand
The rest of you can be dissolved in acid
You've payed for this death with all your sin. Die.

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!

:spin:

paradox said:
a evil & angry looking moon inside a sun, whats your opinion of the symbolic meaning of a tattoo as such that I described?

Well, the Moon orbits the Earth in roughly 30 days (1 month), while the Earth orbits the Sun in 365 days (1 year). The Sun lights the Earth sky for roughly 12 hours a day, while the Moon rarely gets 12 hours of exposure. In fact, at some point throughout the month, the Moon is never visible in the night sky. AND, on top of all that, you can fit hundreds of Moons within the Sun.

Obviously, the Moon has something to be pissed about.

My best guess would be that whoever has that tattoo is pissed about something and can't do anything about it, so he has to compare his struggle to that of the Moon's.

-Warik

Re: Re: tattoo gurus, the symbolic meaning or interpretation of this tattoo..

Warik said:

Well, the Moon orbits the Earth in roughly 30 days (1 month), while the Earth orbits the Sun in 365 days (1 year). The Sun lights the Earth sky for roughly 12 hours a day, while the Moon rarely gets 12 hours of exposure. In fact, at some point throughout the month, the Moon is never visible in the night sky. AND, on top of all that, you can fit hundreds of Moons within the Sun.

Obviously, the Moon has something to be pissed about.

My best guess would be that whoever has that tattoo is pissed about something and can't do anything about it, so he has to compare his struggle to that of the Moon's.

-Warik

I got that tattoo a couple years back, same day i graduated to be exact, just was wondering how others peoples interprations compared to mine. All interpratations of everyone I talked to, are pretty much in the same ball park.

crimson coal said:
I would say that the moon is pissed off cuz he's never worn a pair of sunglasses.

:idea:

sounds like a two sides of the coin, dual relations, and evenly weighted intensities over time, warm and cold, the ying and the yang, torn issues, complicated man sorta thing.
I'll bet shaft had one too.

poptart

Top Bottom