Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

tanning without goggles?

Spunky

is it ok to remove the goggles from your eyes a few minutes to avoid those terrible "racoon eyes" that u get after tanning? Of course at the same time keeping your eyes shut......

Spunky said:
is it ok to remove the goggles from your eyes a few minutes to avoid those terrible "racoon eyes" that u get after tanning? Of course at the same time keeping your eyes shut......

i have been tanning without goggles for a few yrs... they say it's bad for you, but my vision is still 20/20 so i don't care

Yeah its ok for a while or on occasion. If you tan multiple times a wek for 20-30 mintes a crack with no goggles you can screw yourself up.

Tanning w/ out the goggles....

I have also been tanning for years without goggles. I understand it may or may not fuck with my eyes,... but that's a chance we take. In my opinion, There just is no other way to get a full tan on your face. I mean,...why bother tan at all if you get that "racoon look." Looks silly. I have perfect vision to this day, and always have just kept my eyes shut during my sessions. Worked fine for me. Maybe I'm lucky tho,...but there's my 2 cents. Good luck...

Re: Re: tanning without goggles?

duritz said:

i have been tanning without goggles for a few yrs... they say it's bad for you, but my vision is still 20/20 so i don't care

Nothing wrong with your eyes? You mistook a 19 for a 7 on that helicopter game.

Wear them. You don't want to fuck with your vision. If you wear the ones with the little green lens piece in the middle, you shouldn't get racoon eyes, if you do apply a little bit of claris self tanner for the face. It's the most natural looking self tanner you can buy.

a guy at my gym has been tanning for years and never wears them and he said at his last visit his vision was fine...actually the dr asked if he wore shades a lot since he said everything was so fine. This guy isn't one to lie either.

Top Bottom