Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tall skinny chicks have the ugliest toes

KillahBee

hands down. since it is officially sandal wearing weather and we all get to enjoy looking at disgusting feet everyday, I thought it appropriate to begin by declaring that tall, skinny girls have the ugliest toes. Long, skinny, usually deformed/crooked/second toe WAY longer than the big toe/third toe longer than the second toe. I would rather look at a fatty's little sausage toes anyday.

KillahBee said:
hands down. since it is officially sandal wearing weather and we all get to enjoy looking at disgusting feet everyday, I thought it appropriate to begin by declaring that tall, skinny girls have the ugliest toes. Long, skinny, usually deformed/crooked/second toe WAY longer than the big toe/third toe longer than the second toe. I would rather look at a fatty's little sausage toes anyday.

I'm not a fan of toes no matter what the size or shape is.

Toes = God's creation gone wrong.

If you're going to wear sandals......please get a pedicure!! Women shouldn't wear sandals with scaly, ugly looking winter foot syndrome...yuk!

I find tall skinny chicks so incredibly sexy, sorry but everything about them is fine with me...

long crooked ass toes hanging over the front of sandals and open toe heels==ewwwwww

I mean fo real, I hate that inch and half of toe going over the front of the shoe!! :jump:

Go get a size bigger or close the damn toe of the shoe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sh4dowF4lcon said:
long crooked ass toes hanging over the front of sandals and open toe heels==ewwwwww

I mean fo real, I hate that inch and half of toe going over the front of the shoe!! :jump:

Go get a size bigger or close the damn toe of the shoe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

or cut that shiznit off!! :chainsaw:

Toes

Would not make my Top 1000 list of important things.

besides..I doubt the validity of this "study" What is your sample size? How did you assure objectivity? Check both neighbours and report to EF?

OK.......I clearly am avoiding work.

ey you're so right about this..

Top Bottom