Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Talk about getting burned by so-called friends!

CatOwner1966

Sorry I'm feeling a little down at the moment due to the fact that yesterday I found out that someone who I considered a very dear friend, and who I thought would be a friend for life, and the one person who I trusted has been badmouthing me and making fun of me behind my back. Yes, I'm hurt and feel like I've been kicked hard in the stomach but hopefully time will heal this. Shes works at my gym and I see her talking to others(especially women)about me then, when she sees me she turns around and gives me this really phony smile. Funny thing is is that I have NO idea what could have made her wanna act this way towards me since I've been nothing but sincere towards her.She says she's a born-again christian and I know there are alot of passages in the bible that pertain to her doing this. I'd go to the owner of the gym and let him know(Because I think she is being very unproffesional), But she is very close with him and has been working there for 8 years so the senority rules out and God only knows what she's said to him about me but now I have a feeling that he has seen this before with her. Anyway, Needed to vent. Thanks for listening.

To hell with her......Do you have any pics yet???? :Chef: :tuc:

Sounds like jealousy to me...
most people talk crap behind others' back b/c they are envious.

And God knows, jealousy is the worst f'n disease in the world...
there's no damn cure for it.

Take care and hope ya feel better!
:rose:

*P.S. How's about telling her straight up to fuck off?

a10j10 said:
Sounds like jealousy to me...
most people talk crap behind others' back b/c they are envious.

And God knows, jealousy is the worst f'n disease in the world...
there's no damn cure for it.

Take care and hope ya feel better!

*P.S. How's about telling her straight up to fuck off?

Thank you sweetie.
Yesterday I was approached by a woman in my gym who I talk to on a regular basis and she told me that my so called friend has been making fun of me and belittling me behind my back. I won't get intot he details of what she said but I can tell you that when I look back on when her and I were friendly, She was doing this with 2 other women in there, One of which is very attractive young woman in her mid 20's and she literally told the owner that she couldn't see why the guys in there were flocking to this girl cause she was just "amaciated". Well, when she was badmouthing this girl to me, my first guess was jealousy cause this other woman is very attractive and very fit. The other woman who she was badmouthing is also very attractive, fit and enters competitions. I just think that this kind of behavior is extremely childish.

CatOwner1966 said:
Thank you sweetie.
Yesterday I was approached by a woman in my gym who I talk to on a regular basis and she told me that my so called friend has been making fun of me and belittling me behind my back. I won't get intot he details of what she said but I can tell you that when I look back on when her and I were friendly, She was doing this with 2 other women in there, One of which is very attractive young woman in her mid 20's and she literally told the owner that she couldn't see why the guys in there were flocking to this girl cause she was just "amaciated". Well, when she was badmouthing this girl to me, my first guess was jealousy cause this other woman is very attractive and very fit. The other woman who she was badmouthing is also very attractive, fit and enters competitions. I just think that this kind of behavior is extremely childish.

There you go!
I hit it right on the nail...
she's jealous!
Hence, the crap behind your back...

Take care!

*P.S. That you in your avatar?

people can be fucked up liek that sometimes.. find a new friend.

a10j10 said:
There you go!
I hit it right on the nail...
she's jealous!
Hence, the crap behind your back...

Take care!

*P.S. That you in your avatar?

Yes it is me in my avatar but I've lost about 30 pounds of bodyfat since that photo was taken so I really need to take some new pics soon. Well, This woman needs professional help cause I'm sure that her husband is sick of her crap and how would she like it if people were trashing her behind her back?

Top Bottom