Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Talk about getting burned by so-called friends!

CatOwner1966 said:
Yes it is me in my avatar but I've lost about 30 pounds of bodyfat since that photo was taken so I really need to take some new pics soon. Well, This woman needs professional help cause I'm sure that her husband is sick of her crap and how would she like it if people were trashing her behind her back?

you look pretty goth sexy...i wouldn't lose to many lbs, thickness can be good ;)

Gambino said:
you look pretty goth sexy...i wouldn't lose to many lbs, thickness can be good ;)

AACK!! I'm sooo not goth! Ewww! I'll definetly have to take some new photos. Actually, I may have exaggerated on the bodyfat loss. It was more like 20 pounds of bodyfat but I have definetly gained some muscle. Still not at my goal though and after seeing that Electra girl, I'll probably never feel like I'll measure up in that way but I'll keep doing the best that I can.

CatOwner1966 said:
AACK!! I'm sooo not goth! Ewww! I'll definetly have to take some new photos. Actually, I may have exaggerated on the bodyfat loss. It was more like 20 pounds of bodyfat but I have definetly gained some muscle. Still not at my goal though and after seeing that Electra girl, I'll probably never feel like I'll measure up in that way but I'll keep doing the best that I can.
I'm sure if ya put your mind to it and persist you'll be able to meet your goals...
:rose:

btw, replied back...

Honey.. jealousy does some crazy things to people.. friends or not. I've been there and stood my ground. Just wipe it off and do your thing.. you are hot and confidant and it shows, she's intimidated by that... eat it up :)

Frisky said:
Honey.. jealousy does some crazy things to people.. friends or not. I've been there and stood my ground. Just wipe it off and do your thing.. you are hot and confidant and it shows, she's intimidated by that... eat it up :)

Thank you sweetie :bigkiss:

Top Bottom