Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Talk about getting burned by so-called friends!

Lestat said:
people can be fucked up liek that sometimes.. find a new friend.

Well, After all of this, I think I'm going to keep my guard up from now on cause now I think I have some major trust issues. She was the ONE person who I thought was a true friend... I'm wondering if this is because she is a bit overwieight and Since I first met her I've lost my weight(for good). I had to look out for my health ya know?

some people have nothing better to do. look at it as a kind of flattery, she is thinking about you when you aren't around. looks like you are a priority in her life.......

CatOwner1966 said:
Yes it is me in my avatar but I've lost about 30 pounds of bodyfat since that photo was taken so I really need to take some new pics soon. Well, This woman needs professional help cause I'm sure that her husband is sick of her crap and how would she like it if people were trashing her behind her back?
Yeah, drop her...
the prob's not yours.

Anyhow, look forward to the new pix!
:)

*P.S. Ya might wanna post 'em to an upload server for the non-plats.

CatOwner1966 said:
Yes it is me in my avatar but I've lost about 30 pounds of bodyfat since that photo was taken so I really need to take some new pics soon. Well, This woman needs professional help cause I'm sure that her husband is sick of her crap and how would she like it if people were trashing her behind her back?
30 pounds of fat?

woah, thats alot of fat, that i dont even see in your beautiful avatar :heart:

you need someoen to make you feel special. because you are special. not everyone is special, but you are. a friend in need is a friend in deed :)

HumanTarget said:
some people have nothing better to do. look at it as a kind of flattery, she is thinking about you when you aren't around. looks like you are a priority in her life.......

Then she definetly needs to get a life! Hopefully the people in my gym who she is badmouthing me to will see through her crap and figure out what she is doing...Personally, I hope that the owner of the gym will too.

CatOwner1966 said:
Then she definetly needs to get a life! Hopefully the people in my gym who she is badmouthing me to will see through her crap and figure out what she is doing...Personally, I hope that the owner of the gym will too.
anyone who has a brain already does. it's amazing how many gossipers there are in the world.

CatOwner1966 said:
Well, After all of this, I think I'm going to keep my guard up from now on cause now I think I have some major trust issues. She was the ONE person who I thought was a true friend... I'm wondering if this is because she is a bit overwieight and Since I first met her I've lost my weight(for good). I had to look out for my health ya know?
can you tell us what was said?

Top Bottom