Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

take a decent girl, give her long straight neon blonde hair, and shes hot

N

nclifter6feet6

most any girl i see with the really bright blonde hair style with long hair is hot as fuck. why dont more girls do this style. I HATE FUCKEN SHORT HAIR. but really i could careless, cause its all about the assssssssssssss. this is the hairstyle im talking about its a girl on yahoo
http://profiles.yahoo.com/blondie_with_a_pittbull

well that girl is still hot as fuck though. who cares about the house if shes poor or not. shes hot with that blonde hair

shes a good show piece, but girl thats stacked ya know with some meat on her big ass or boobs is probably better in the sack. most girls this hot are to whiney

am i seeing the same picture as everyone else?? all i see is some girl with a white t-shirt and some pijama pants, and a doggie. her hair is blonde, pulled back in a ponytail... i dont know if its just me, but she doesnt look so hot.. maybe she had a different picture and changed it :confused:

SheHuLK said:
am i seeing the same picture as everyone else?? all i see is some girl with a white t-shirt and some pijama pants, and a doggie. her hair is blonde, pulled back in a ponytail... i dont know if its just me, but she doesnt look so hot.. maybe she had a different picture and changed it :confused:

She's blonde and female, is any more description necessary:D

not that more of a description is necessary, i am just trying to figure out if i am seeing the same girl's picture that everyone else seems to think is hot... or if maybe she changed it?? i think blondes can be extremely hot.. she just doesn't seem like one of them. she is a cute girl, but not hot or beautiful in my opinion. some hot blondes IMO are: monica brant, trish stratus, cameron diaz, britney spears, charlize theron, pamela anderson, jenna jameson, etc. the girl in the pic i saw just seemed like a cute girl in her pj's with her dog.

Top Bottom