Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

tag team in effect for the pumpkin run

beefkabob

The pumpkin jumped out of nowhere on halloween. It rolled down the hill in a rampage, fleeing from the children ready to smash it. Little did it know that the car was speeding up the hill towards it. Then the car swerved to miss it and struck another car. Hamsterhider can finish the story.

It was the most terrifying event in my life and tragic. Not for the fact that the pumpkin could have caused death to small innocent children but the fact that 200 potato oles were spilled all over. I have never cried so much as I did over cracked taco john tacos and potato oles as i did that night. how does a pumpkin roll uphill one might ask. well I believe a man by the name of Mike LEe aka the devil had something to do with our unfortunate adventure that night. hmmm more in 30 minutes when i return.

sometimes people leave clues at the scene of the crime but little birds pick up the pieces and put them in university parking lots

Top Bottom