Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Syrian Refugee Issue.

H_T_

Da Pope
Platinum
Edward Norton raised 375k to bring a syrian family to Michigan. Thanks bro. First, there are too many vets out there living on shit. Refugees aren't going to be skilled tradesman or bilingual. So u know that this support is likely to continue for years, maybe longer. Second, they are saying that 2m of the refugees are children. Syria as a country has a population of 17m. I'm thinking these numbers are inflated. Exactly how much of the fckn country is running, all of it? It's a bunch of sand ngrs w/Obamas guns and cars doing this. It's not Chernobyl. I would think it would be much more cost efficient to kill isis than relocate an entire fucking country. It just drives me nuts.

until we take care of the 49,933 homeless veterans in this country, i am opposed to taking care of anyone else...anywhere...international or domestic

All this bullshit because some benefits tourist posted a picture of his dead son washed up on a Turkish beach broseph.

Thank f u c k these inbreeds aren't coming anywhere near me. Tthe rest of the world knows obama is muslim who hates the US culture and history. We just wonder why yall havent lynched his skinny ass.

Thank f u c k these inbreeds aren't coming anywhere near me. Tthe rest of the world knows obama is muslim who hates the US culture and history. We just wonder why yall havent lynched his skinny ass.

Churchill thought Obamas granddaddy was a house boy. He hates white anything. He's a fucking oily park bench lawyer that slid his way into the WH...

Top Bottom