Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sylvia Browne (Montel show lady) : This lady for real? She seems to be up on her shit.

Big Rick Rock

istrator
she frightens me, There is also another medium, I can't recall his name, but he does the exact same thing as Brown.

Re: Sylvia Browne (Montel show lady) : This lady for real? She seems to be up on

Lestat said:
agreed, a regular RADAR
She posts up pick of herself looking like Monica Brant?

I think she is one of the few people who may be enlightened. Either that or sh is one hell of a damn good psychologist.

She's a Scammer.
You just have to look at the people she does readings for. They are just one wave of the hand away from being under a Jedi mind trick. 'These aren't the droids you're looking for .. move along'. Thank you Sylvia for the reading.

You never see headlines in the paper like 'Psychic Wins lottery'.

And why do they advertise psychic conventions.
Wouldn't they already know about them.

has anyone else heard the bullshit story that people with the "gift" aren't allowed to play the lotto or tell people the numbers when asked or they'll loose their "powers?" I've always heard that from a lot of people and i think it's gay!!

I watched her about a month ago on montel and some dude got up and asked his question. he was unemployed still living with his parents and he wanted to know if he was going to successful in life. She said yes you're going to be in a band or some shit. He just got this weird look on his face and sat down and then montel asked him if he plays anything or sings and his answer was NO still with the weird look on his face.

I think shes a cum guzzling attention seeking gutter slut. just like that dude who can speak to the dead. john edwards. I wanted to call the montel show so fucking bad and just make up some bullshit story about a buddy dying in a horrible break dancing competition (or something) and really play along with everything she said. Then at the end i'd wipe the tears from my eyes and start laughing and she'd be like "it's ok some people have their own way of greiving" and id be like "i'm laughing cause you should have seen this coming, bitch." and then my buddy would stand up from the audience and pop lock down the isle to the stage and slap her in the cock sucker!

Top Bottom