Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Supps and cycle while on vacation

Deadw82000

Not sure where to post this question so apologies in advance if I picked the wrong forum.
I am currently on a cycle (Nano-drol and dbol and just added growth tech) but am going out of the country on August 9th for 2 1/2 weeks. I tried to time my cycle to be ending the week before leaving so I could be in PCT before I left. Also am sure I'm not going to have access to a gym like I do here so won't be lifting regularly.
Couple of questions:
1) I want to be feeling 110% while I am gone (going to Costa Rica to party and have a good time, beach, ocean fishing, other stuff) so is my approach going to work for that? Meaning, am I going to feel weak and bitchy coming off the cycle and not want to tear it up and hit everything in sight?
2) Should I just entend my cycle, bring all my stuff to keep my supp levels up while I am there so I can be in top form?
3) I also take a bunch of other supps (too many to list here but the usuals like L-arg, L-carn, L-orn, BCAA, DHEA, etc) so planning to continue these during PCT to at least help with any downsides of coming off the cycle. Plus it's a pain to get everything back up to levels, I try to just keep them all up now. Good idea?
I'd appreciate all feedback on this. Even if it's "hey noob, you posted on the wrong forum. Post this on <insert correct forum> instead.
Thanks!

Yep. I tend to do more reading than posting in general. No sense adding my 2 cents when I am not contributing. Now that I have learned, I may jump in on occasion. :)

Here in C&C you can always share an opinion, even if it's retarded and we dont agree :D that's the beauty of this pleace... you will get red though ;)

Top Bottom