Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

supersize me best post EVER EVER

tiger88

aint notin but a peanut

supersizeme said:
Fonz will probably try to work out a deal where in exchange for him not having to post pics of his legs, he'll gladly substitute 3-4 pics of his abs in different lighting and poses. In some pics he'll be grinning, another one he'll be looking off into the distance, and maybe another one wearing a hat and pointing to his abs.

LOL

bro i am still kinda dissapointed u dont like oven fresh salted pretzels with nacho cheese though

supersizeme said:
Everyone, Fonz wanted to make sure that just in case you all didn't gather from the giant arrow in the previous post, along with the big black lettering on the pic from his avatar(taken from internationalfemale.com), that's his girlfriend. They have been naked in each other's presence, meaning they had no clothes on and their private parts were out in the open - not covered at all.

Also by saying "naked lovers" he wants to make it clear that when they have sex, she doesn't have her clothes on. All of you, write that down.

^^ this one was up there as well. lol

Fragadelic said:
How's the golf game, le tigre?

man bro i am playing army golf

LEFT RIGHT LEFT right

drvier is being a fag

cant keep my shit in the short grass to save my ass

but my sand saves are neat

LOL - dude nice pic of the little house in your sig...

tiger88 said:
man bro i am playing army golf

LEFT RIGHT LEFT right

drvier is being a fag

cant keep my shit in the short grass to save my ass

but my sand saves are neat

we already konw what you do in the sand, no need to tell us again.

Top Bottom