Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SuperQT

Lestat

MVP
EF VIP
Did you know that TOOL played in Toronto last night!!!! holy fuck that would have been a great show to see, they played at Hummingbird Center!

tool alert!!

Nah didn't know but I know Pearl Jam was in town last week and I didn't get to see them. I only have an older Tool CD haven't really paid attention to there newer stuff.

superqt4u2nv said:
Nah didn't know but I know Pearl Jam was in town last week and I didn't get to see them. I only have an older Tool CD haven't really paid attention to there newer stuff.
The newest CD is amazing, 10,000 days, seriously, get it.

All their shit is good, but I grew up on Undertow, I love that, great music to train to, gets your blood boiling for a heavy set of deads @ 275lbs. lol

Lestat said:
The newest CD is amazing, 10,000 days, seriously, get it.

All their shit is good, but I grew up on Undertow, I love that, great music to train to, gets your blood boiling for a heavy set of deads @ 275lbs. lol
B I think you need more then a music change to get those deads up :p

Dullboy Tool is more then just most elite members and it also a band.

superqt4u2nv said:
B I think you need more then a music change to get those deads up :p

Dullboy Tool is more then just most elite members and it also a band.
wtf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! bad bro alert

I didnt get a chance to see em in chicago on the 13th...was pretty pissed....work man....work got in the way
one of the few times that ever happens anymore...

superqt4u2nv said:

Does Pearl Jam have a new album out or are they just touring to pay off bills that are piling up?

Top Bottom