Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

superQT!

LOL your unbanned? No my time for nakeds has passed hit up a newbie female here they will be more then happy to help ya out. :qt:

superqt4u2nv said:
LOL your unbanned? No my time for nakeds has passed hit up a newbie female here they will be more then happy to help ya out. :qt:

any suggestions, i never know who is a real woman around here. you look nice in that black dress, you are one of the best looking elite ladies i've seen.

coldblue1955 said:
any suggestions, i never know who is a real woman around here. you look nice in that black dress, you are one of the best looking elite ladies i've seen.
Thanks :) Now that BBF is back hard to say which wimmins around here are real or not. Pretty sure TSO is real and her gallery is smokin :p

CB... Send me your password... I will send you all the QT Nudes that she has sent me over the years...

It's alot... might have to burn them to a CD or something and mail them to you.

coldblue1955 said:
jh1 please stop trying to get me in trouble, i just got back, i do not want to be banned again

You won't ever get banned again, broham. I have your back now.

JH1 said:
CB... Send me your password... I will send you all the QT Nudes that she has sent me over the years...

It's alot... might have to burn them to a CD or something and mail them to you.
LOL only one elite man has a full collection of me that is DT and he is smart enough to keep it to himself.

superqt4u2nv said:
LOL only one elite man has a full collection of me that is DT and he is smart enough to keep it to himself.

I guess I shouldn't mention that he's the one that gave them to me then. :worried:

JH1 said:
I guess I shouldn't mention that he's the one that gave them to me then. :worried:
Live in fear dude never mess with DT's suppy of booty pics he is a nice guy but you cross him like that and he will take you out!

Top Bottom