Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sunni v Shiite?

ha1a1

If you could get free shipping on anything from Syria BUT YOU HAD TO CHOOSE,,, what will u choose?

Background:[ The group now known as Sunnis chose Abu Bakr, the prophet's adviser, to become the first successor, or caliph, to lead the Muslim state. Shiites favored Ali, Muhammad's cousin and son-in-law. Ali and his successors are called imams, who not only lead the Shiites but are considered to be descendants of Muhammad.]

Moved to religion thread in 3.. 2.. 1...

Digi which bros imaginary friend wll "sort'em out"????? They are all one in the same and nothing at the same time, people make themselves what they need to believe to make it through day to day live. I get it, but why do we gotta start killing people over it?

Moved to religion thread in 3.. 2.. 1...

Digi which bros imaginary friend wll "sort'em out"????? They are all one in the same and nothing at the same time, people make themselves what they need to believe to make it through day to day live. I get it, but why do we gotta start killing people over it?

Please..it's a goof..I could give two shits. Honestly? Whoever is in charge of the Marine Corps? Let them decide if they live or die. I haven't earned an opinion.

Top Bottom