Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

sunlight = higher test levels

jarabbit

Just read where tanning in the nude, exposing your testicals to sunlight, will boost test production. Anyone else come across this? I always feel horny after a day at the beach anyway, might be from all the bikinis though.

I would think that the exact opposite is true. When a man has a low sperm count they tell him to wear boxers to keep his testicles away from his body heat, now I don't know if there is a direct relation to sperm count and test levels, that just my 2 cents

Helio therapy is the bodies overall feeling of well being after being exposed to generous amounts of sunlight/UV rays.

Sorry to be posting on board so much but, I don't understand the resoning behind this, I thought that the testes were located out side our bodies so that they would remain a couple of degrees cooler than the rest of our body wich helps them to function beter. Also I thought that uv weekens or kills test that is why you would store your amps in a dark place. Wouldn't exsposeing your testicles to uv radiation actualy have a negitve effect if any at all. I'm new so I will admit I might be wrong but just don't make since to me.

No exposure at the beach but when I go to the tanning booths or in my back yard I let it hang. Body heat or any heat is different than sunlight exposure. This wasn't something some gym rat told me I read it in a magazine and had read it elsewhere also. You guys don't notice an increase in libido after a day in the sun?

I think the point is being missed, It is SUNLIGHT that rasies test levels ( what the post is saying) not heat.

i usually tan at a salon naked, and my nuts are always raging.

p.s. and i do feel kinda pumped up during and after going to tha beach.

But then again it could be all that ass too.

peace

and remember VOTE MEEE mikey Tee As your new MOD!

PEACE.

Top Bottom