Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sunless Tanning Products

coppertone

I've tried several brands and Coppertone is the worst. It burns the skin more and doesn't give a natural look.

Basically you get what you pay for. The absolute worst is one called AUSSIE NO-AD gel. It's less expensive because they don't advertise it, see, just have these big-ass bottles with big-ass letters (the no-ad suntan lotion is fine, it just has to work not look good). Blotchy, streaky, unnatural, BAD.

Neutrogena seems to be the best product commonly available in stores. There have been foams, creams, sprays, they try everything to make it better. The spray has been the best for me. I do NOT moisturize before using this. But if you read the instructions you must EXFOLIATE in the shower, dry off thoroughly, and after you're finished applying self-tanner, remove excess from knees, ankles, elbows, etc, with a kleenex.

There are 5 or 6 good higher end products - you can find discussions about this - just go to Google and spend 5 mins researching sunless tanner, sunless tanner comparison, etc.

The models and celebrities and rich ladies look much better (more natural) because they buy the higher-end products.

Also, people are moving to lighter shades now. Saw two girls in the gym, one with a nice natural fake tan, the other with a dark brown heavy fake tan. Well I would have done them both, but the darker one definitely looked out of date or something.

If it were me, I'd use a lighter shade, just enough to look good. But then I'm pretty white with some freckles so anything else is unnatural.

Obviously if your life is spent in nightclubs then it doesn't matter what shitty product you slap on, you'll still look good.

I have never seen a tan product in a bottle that looked near real. I don't care what you use, Wal Mart tanner, name brand, TanPerfect from the infomercial. It all looks orange to me. :cool:

Top Bottom