Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sunday roll call...

hamstershaver said:
5-3 yesterday in college football, stanford backdooors usc in the last minute to save what could of been a shitty saturday in the bookie room
next time you delievr a pow let me know before I bet

Been up since 8:30. I have to return 2 things at the mall (pllus there's this little hottie working at Express who I want to milk for a phone number), then get to my boys house to watch NFL, then head back up to Uconn, then possibly to play cards at Foxwoods.

swole said:
Been up since 8:30. I have to return 2 things at the mall (pllus there's this little hottie working at Express who I want to milk for a phone number), then get to my boys house to watch NFL, then head back up to Uconn, then possibly to play cards at Foxwoods.
no mention of studying

4everhung said:
no mention of studying

lmao

Bro, I get my studying done during the day, I only cram the night before when I'm reviewing for presentations. Plus I had a test last week and a huge project was postponed until after Thanksgiving break. This means more fun time for swole.

chasing the cat

Top Bottom