Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

sunday am roll call..........

rnch

not a mentor
EF VIP
it's 10 am here in what's left of new orleans...the crak o' dawn for me...last night's between-the-sheeter is STILL sleeping.off last night's activities..i'm showered, shaved and ready to greet the mid point of the long holiday weekend.

what do ya'll plan on doing today?

i'll walk down to the local neighborhood watering hole to watch the New Orleans Saints KICK ASSSSSSSS (hopefully) in a couple of hours and partake of their always tasty half time buffet (nawlinz for "all u can keep down") and then wander around the historic neighborhoods of marigny and bywater checking out all the grand old 1870's restored/renovated homes i can't afford to buy unless i win the lottery/powerball...

i'm on my fourth cup of Community brand dark roast coffee and i am buzzzin'.... :p :p :p

rnch said:
it's 10 am here in what's left of new orleans...the crak o' dawn for me...last night's between-the-sheeter is STILL sleeping...i'm showered, shaved and reaqdy to greet the mid point of the long holiday weekend.

what do ya'll plan on doing today?

i'll walk down to the local neighborhood watering hole for to watch the New Orleans Saints KICK ASSSSSSSS (hopefully) in a couple of hours and partake of their always tasty half time buffet (nawlinz for "all u can keep down") and then waqnder around the historic neighborhoods of marigny and bywater checking out all the grand old 1870's resored homes i can't affor to buy unless i win the lottery/powerball...

i'm on my fourth cup of Community brand dark roast coffee and i am buzzzin'.... :p :p :p

Im debateing on if I should drive into the city and get a room somewhere and try and find some strange at a bar.

paradox said:
Im debateing on if I should drive into the city and get a room somewhere and try and find some strange at a bar.
"find some strange" takes on a whole 'nother meaning in some parts of new orleans.....:FRlol:

I'm not sure what I want to do today......was going to go to the gym but may just hang around till dinner.....

"you must spread it around before bestowing it on jens again"

Finally woke to omelet, coffee and oatmeal. (Yea, hubby is a keeper).

We found some Hungarian bacon and kolbasz and some good rye bread last night so today after a quick total body weight workout the old grump and I will head out to my sister's. My brother-n-law is digging a pit so we can skewer and cook the bacon over the fire then drip the yummy fat onto that yummy rye with cut onions and tomatoes.

FUCKING YUM!!!

I havent had that in over 25 years!!!

Good times with what family I got around me. We will be toasting all of the happiness that is before us in 2007 and all the days thereafter.

sounds great BM....add some polish ham and home made sourkraut to that menu!! :p :chomp:

Top Bottom